DNP Student Outcomes
Graduates of the DNP programs will be able to:
- Utilize scientific underpinnings for nursing practice.
- Demonstrate organizational and systems leadership.
- Evaluate clinical scholarship and analytical methods for evidence-based practice.
- Evaluate information systems and patient care technology for the improvement and transformation of health care.
- Influence health care policy for advocacy in health care
- Collaborate inter-professionally to improve patient and population health outcomes.
- Design clinical prevention and population health interventions.
- Demonstrate expertise in advanced nursing practice.