Nurse Anesthesia - Application Process
The application deadline is June 1
Application to the anesthesia nursing program is a two-step process. The first step requires completion of an application to the University of Iowa Graduate College (Graduate College Application). Please pay the required fee. The Graduate College will then contact you by email and provide directions to upload the following documents:
- Your personal Goal Statement
- The Supplemental Application Form
- The Coursework Information Form
- Your resume
- A copy of your RN license, BLS, ACLS, and PALS certification cards
- Contact information, including email addresses for three recommendations. The recommenders will be sent an email and asked to complete this Recommendation Form
- You signed Statement of Disclosure
You may submit unofficial transcripts for initial evaluation of your academic work.
You will be required to submit official transcripts for work done in all undergraduate and graduate courses to the Office of Admissions prior to acceptance. Current and former UI students do not need to submit UI transcripts.