Current Students - Young Pediatric Nurse Clinician Program Application
- Completion of a minimum of one semester of nursing courses in the College of Nursing
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher; in good academic standing.
The application consists of the following items:
- Goal statement (no longer than 1 page, 12-point font, single spaced) your clinical interests and professional goals as they relate to pediatric nursing, and your reason for interest in the YPNCP.
- Two (2) endorsements from faculty or other health care professionals, confirming your potential for a successful career and clinical leadership in pediatric nursing.
- Copy of most recent transcript
November 1 for spring enrollment in the YPNC program
April 1 for fall enrollment in the program
Send all materials to:
Leslie Arends, DNP, ARNP, CPNP
Assistant Professor and Director of the Young Pediatric Nurse Clinician Program