Current Students - Young Pediatric Nurse Clinician Program Benefits
What benefits will I receive?
- Opportunities to learn and practice leadership skills in pediatric nursing.
- Work with a faculty mentor and expert clinician(s) who best facilitate your career development.
- Opportunity to attend PNP or graduate class(es) in pediatric nursing.
- Opportunity to partake in shadow experiences of RNs and/or ARNPs in the clinical setting.
- Financial support to attend pediatric related conferences, as available.
- Special recognition at graduation.
- Certificate of Pediatric Clinical Practicum Excellence.
- A valuable and unique clinical honor to your curriculum vita.
- Develop a network of professional colleagues and potential employers.
Who will be my mentor?
You will be paired with a faculty mentor and expert clinician(s) who match most closely your clinical interests and professional goals.