RN-BSN Student Outcomes
Graduates of the BSN programs will be able to:
- Ensure delivery of safe quality nursing care to diverse individuals, families, groups, communities and populations throughout the lifespan and across systems of care.
- Integrate theoretical and scientific knowledge gained from natural and social sciences and culture, society and the liberal arts into nursing.
- Demonstrate leadership and teamwork skills across systems of care to promote quality health outcomes.
- Use the best evidence from multiple ways of knowing to inform practice to make clinical judgments, solve problems and address systems improvements.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of how health care policy, regulation, resource stewardship, technology and economics impact nursing practice and quality health outcomes.
- Use effective interprofessional communication and collaboration strategies to promote quality health outcomes.
- Apply health promotion and disease prevention strategies to diverse individuals, families, groups, communities and populations to promote quality health outcomes.
- Demonstrate professional values fundamental to the discipline of nursing.