You are here

Current Students - Computer Resources

What equipment will I need as a UI student?
Need help determining what kind of computer and software to bring to college. Check with University Information Technology Services.

Is there a computer lab in the Nursing Building?
Yes, the Nursing- ITC Computer Lab is in Room 32 College of Nursing Building (lower level).

The Nursing-ITC hosts a combination of Mac and PC (Windows) computers and software programs, laser printing, and scanning capabilities. For specific information regarding the hours of operation, specific equipment and software, please refer to the University's ITC website.

The daily Nursing-ITC staff is comprised of University of Iowa student employees and supervised by the ITC Coordinator.

Scott Shaw
ITC Coordinator