College of Nursing Faculty Award Categories:
Teaching Excellence Awards (Instructional Track, Clinical Track, and Tenure Track)
- Nominations can be initiated by current students, faculty, colleagues, department administrators, deans, or by self-nomination.
- Nomination letters with multiple signatures will be accepted.
- Nominees must be current members of the faculty with at least a 50% appointment at the College of Nursing.
- Each award can only be won once. (*click here to see past recipients)
- Brief nomination letter that includes title of the award and description of how the candidate meets the award criteria
- Nominee’s current curriculum vitae
- Student support (or nomination) letter required for all Teaching awards and Mentorship awards.
- Any additional materials that may support the candidate’s nomination.
Nominating materials must be submitted in PDF format to Joyce Andrews (firstname.lastname@example.org).
DEADLINE: Spring 2020
>>> Please email Andrea Achenbach, email@example.com, with any questions <<<