Is your organization residency ready? Have you implemented a nurse residency program with little success? Do you want help priming your organizational environment for success before investing in a nurse residency program?
The IONRP Academy is designed to provide coaching and guidance to organizations as they prepare the work environment to support the implementation and ongoing sustainability of a nurse residency program. Through this coaching package participants will:
- Participate in 4 coaching calls over 3-4 months with IONRP Experts who facilitate the completion and analysis of the following activities.
- Complete a Gap Analysis resulting in the identification of the organization’s current state of applicable professional development activities.
- Prioritize and identify 1-3 areas needing improvement and conduct a SOAR Analysis on each priority.
- Receive a customized comprehensive Action Plan to guide the participants in priming the work environment increasing success and sustainability of the current or future nurse residency program.
- Engage in 1-2 follow-up coaching calls to check-in on progress and success.
Leverage the IONRP Academy to get your organization RESIDENCY READY to support new graduate nurses.
As part of the IONRP Academy, two organizational leaders will receive complimentary access to additional resources including:
- Beyond Nurse Residency Podcast
- Supporting Nurses: Training for Preceptors, Mentors, and Coaches Course (5 CE)
- Cultivating Wellbeing Course (6 CE)
Organizations can take advantage of this offering twice yearly, starting in February and again in August. Get all the extra support you need to become residency-ready. Enrollment closes on January 31st. Join our waitlist to get all the details delivered to your inbox!