What is U2G: an undergraduate to graduate program that allows you to graduate with both your Bachelor’s (BSN) and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) in as little as 6 years depending on the subprogram you choose. A DNP subprogram is the specialty area (or population) you want to work with, such as Pediatrics, or Adult/Gerontology.
What DNP Subprograms are offered through U2G?
- DNP (Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner) (AG-PCNP)
- DNP (Pediatric Nursing Practitioner – Primary Care) (PNP-PC)
- DNP (Health Systems/Administration)
Benefits of U2G:
- Earn your graduate degree faster
- Save money on tuition with accelerated learning
- Increase your employment opportunities
Who Can Apply
- Students with an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) applying to our RN-BSN program
- Must have a 3.25 cumulative GPA
- Must have (or will have) all prerequisites completed for the RN-BSN program
APPLICATION DEADLINES: April 1 (fall start) and October 15 (spring start)
Complete the Graduate College application. Note you are applying to the DNP program; please do not specify a subprogram yet. You do not need to submit any further documentation to Graduate Admissions.
Once your application has been submitted:
- Send the goal statement to the Nursing Graduate Program.
- Send the name and contact information for your reference to the Nursing Graduate Program. A reference form will be sent to them to complete and return to the Nursing Graduate Programs Office. Note your reference should be either a faculty member or nursing supervisor.
For further information or questions, please contact: